I biked today. About three miles at least. I'm going to clock it later if I think of it. All I know is that my legs were screaming in protest. I mean screaming. And my butt hurt. If I consistently ride this bike then I am going to have to get a different seat for it. Preferably one that does all of the exercise for me. What? They don't make those? Damn.
I also did sit-ups. 10. I did ten freaking sit-ups. I did forty leg lifts. That was better, but come one, they are leg lifts and they are easy. And then I tried two crunches. Yeah, I'm just a exercise-a-holic. I know it. Wouldn't want to hurt myself now would I?
Well, it was a start. My plan is to increase each activity. The biking I'll probably increase weekly, but the sit ups and crunches will be slowly increased every day. I'm losing weight in my legs, arms, face, boobs, etc. But around my middle? Yeah, my middle sucks. And if one more person tells me that I have to do sit-ups and crunches to take the weight off my middle I may just have to jab them in the eye.
Tomorrow is weigh in day. The past day hasn't been good for me for eating. I'm almost expecting a gain this week. But I'm trying to do my best today to make that not happen. I'd love to lose just a pound this week. Just one tiny pound and not any gain.
Crunches. Sit-ups. Bike riding. Poke you in your eye. Damn it.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
My Out of Shape Workout
Posted by Jen at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment