The cheap bike was a problem. Not only did I hurt my butt and legs every time I road it, but the tire blew up on Friday. I mean blew up, sounded like a shot gun blew up right in my garage. Thank goodness it was just sitting there and not being trekked around the neighborhood.
The cheap bike went back to the store.
The new bike? Not anywhere near so cheap but worth every penny paid.
My butt and legs? Also not anywhere near hurting.
New more expensive bike? Good thing.
Lesson learned? Cheap is not always better, especially in terms of a bike.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
An Addendum To The Note To Self
Posted by Jen at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't ya hate it when that happens? At least you have a new bike for a 2nd time in just a few weeks!
Yesterday my Mom and I got my bike down from up in the shed. I cleaned it off and had to wait for Ryan to get home to put air in the tires. (I couldn't figure out why his big air compressor wasn't filling the tires, turns out I didn't turn one of the knobs all the way or something!) So my plan is to start taking bikerides in the evening. With Ryan being busy all weekend, I won't be able to do that until next week though :(
Bought myself a new tube for my bike tire which was flat the other day. I have to get that fixed by the all-too-handy hubby so I can go riding.
Post a Comment