The big news for the day, another three pounds hit the dusty trail this week. In the upcoming weeks I will be seeing a weight that I haven't seen since before I was pregnant with the girls. It's amazing. My total loss to date is 24 pounds. Today's loss brings me around to a milestone number that I am happy to see on the scale and will be even happier to see go away when next week gets here.
It's been over seven years since I weighed this weight. I'm feeling good, went off all the sleep aids this week. I've also dropped almost all of my caffeine this week. Maybe one diet coke a day. Otherwise? Water with lemon and lots of ice. I'm probably drinking about 80 ounces of water each day. I have to take three bath room breaks at work for my four hour shift. That's ridiculous. But it's worth it. My sleep pattern is still kind of rocky the first two hours but then the rest of the night I am good. The caffeine was obviously not my friend, and I knew that but couldn't break the habit.
I went shopping for an outfit yesterday. I found one in under fifteen minutes. In the regular section, not the plus sized section. And it wasn't in the biggest size that they sell in that section. Oh my god. I could be creating a monster. I was never into clothes because I couldn't fit into what I liked. And I definitely never liked wearing tents or mumus. But now? That's right, I'm down two pant sizes and two shirt sizes. It is freaking fantabulous. I can't wait to get a new wardrobe in the fall or winter.
My next goal? Gotta start really pushing the exercising. I'm never going to get rid of my mid-section if I don't up the exercise. Lucky for me, I asked for a bike for Mother's Day. It probably be my new bff for the rest of the summer and fall. And I'll be pushing in some cardio, walks and those dreaded sit-ups which I have been putting off.
Friday, May 09, 2008
And Another Three Bite The Dust
Posted by Jen at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Good job Jen! You are winning the battle of the bulge. You are a good example to a lot of us.
Post a Comment