CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 02, 2007

It's the Weekend!

My girls. Sisterly love, huh?

Pikachu, Belle and Soldier Boy

It's the weekend and I think I am not working at all this weekend. But that means that my husband and I are going to tear our house apart and paint a room this weekend for our girls. Oh joy. That should be fun! Maybe I'll have before and after pictures on Monday. Or maybe I'll be so freakin' tired that I do nothing but lay on the couch Monday. Now that sounds appealing!

If it all works out the girls will have freshly painted room by Sunday. By next weekend I'm hoping to have curtains, bedspreads and bunk beds up in their room. Considering that means a lot of shopping I hope that goal of next weekend isn't too lofty. Anything's gotta be better than the sunshine yellow top to bottom in their room now. And I am not kidding. Never be stupid enough to let a three year old pick their own paint color. What was I thinking??? The girls are annoyed because their walls will be cream. They can go crazy with curtain and bedspread colors but I will never again paint a room a crazy color!

Off to do more cleaning. It's been a while and the house is showing serious signs of neglect!!

0 comments: