CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

The Sickies

Something a little lighter on this Monday morning. Angelina has had the stomach flu since Thursday. Yes, my youngest child got the stomach flu just as we were sitting down to Thanksgiving dinner at my mother-in-law's house. Oh let the fun begin. The poor kid puked the entire way home. For an hour. I think all five of us were crazed to get out of the pukey van and away from the germs.

So a Thanksgiving that was already not quite the easiest to get through became yuck from her having the sickies. I thought she was getting better until she puked this morning as I was trying to force her to have breakfast before school. One way to earn a day off of school....puke at the breakfast table. Head straight to bed, do not pass the front door, collect your puke bucket on your way there. And when a child says they do not want to eat sometimes the stupid parent just needs to listen. When will I learn my lesson?!?

Off to decide how to accomplish my day's tasks with a pukey puny six year old by my side.

0 comments: