Since last Thursday we've been invaded by the nastiest gastrointestinal virus in our family's history. It's hit four out of the five of us. Allison went back to school today, albeit a bit gingerly. She could have used another day at home but insisted she was up to par. I let her go, knowing she's not contagious just a bit weak. Possible phone call later to pick her up as she didn't even get off the couch yesterday for more than 5 minutes.
The fifth and final person in our house who has not been hit will not be jinxed by me as we have weekend plans to head to a hotel and get in some family time with Steve's family. We'll see how that goes. 12 family members in three hotel rooms, most of them under the age of fifteen. I could go crazy by Sunday night.
Have I mentioned that I have 11 days off during the holidays? 11!!!!!! I only have three more weeks of work and then I'm off until after New Years. Soooo looking forward to that!!!
My new fave things....Swiffer Dusters. Love them. Love them. Love them. They are great! And Alli and I are currently watching season 2 of Grey's. Bailey is my fave character on that show. She has some of the best lines. I swear it's true.
Friday, November 30, 2007
It's Friday Finally!
Posted by Jen at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment