Here we are prepping, still yellow and butt ugly!
Two days later and much hard work, it's now a lovely soft ecru. Who the hell comes up with the names for these colors? I'd love to have that job.
And one last one of the girls showing off their new bunk beds and new bedding. No fighting took place to decide who was going to sleep on the top. Allison, with her Bratz bedding up there and Angelina with Little Mermaid on the bottom.
What were we thinking with the yellow? Literally everything in the room was yellow. Ceiling, ALL of the trim including floor and window, and every single part of the closet including the parts you don't even see. I can't believe we went with that much damn yellow.
But yellow be gone. Banished from my house forever. Now my eyes don't need sunglasses to go into that bedroom!!
1 comments:
Wow. I have to say that the ECRU is a vast improvement on the yellow. The room looks great. NEW bunk-beds and bedding? You have been working your hands to the bone for something then, right?
Post a Comment