Well, that may be a bit brutal. But today it's so true. One person in my family just continues to do stupid shit and piss me off.
When things are in an emergent and urgent situation and questions are asked, brutal honesty needs to be at the forefront of a person's words. When that doesn't happen and months go by and then a "woulda coulda shoulda" comes out of said person's mouth, I get irate. I get furious. And most of all I think "how dare you".
In life, do-overs are not guaranteed. And are not promised. When important decisions are made you sometimes only get one chance to get it right. And if you don't get it right then you at least get it right for the moment. But does that allow this person to come back and bring it to a head months later? Um, not in my lifetime.
When the person in questions lives for the moment anyways, maybe she needs to realize that and rectify her actions for further issues. No she's not reading this and never will. Only one or two of you may even have an idea of who I am talking about. If I was to say there's a reason I stopped talking to this person for almost a year then you would surely know who I was talking about. She's not a good person to have in my life and our relationship is always teetering on the edge of a showdown. We may have had that this morning.
I am done with her. So over her drama. Get your shit together and quit thinking about the past. You fucked up and you can't fix it. Don't drag me into your drama.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Family Members Piss Me Off
Posted by Jen at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment