CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 08, 2007

My Kids Are Awesome

Conferences last night. My kids are so awesome. Not one bad thing to report.

Stephen made honor roll. Honor Roll starts in his school at the third grade level. So this was the first time he was eligible. And he made it no problem. He looked at that report card and was so proud of himself. Us too. My superstar kid even got an A+ in reading (an A+?!?!?!?!) and won his reading contest for October. 2,090 minutes read in the month of October, thank you very much. Without any parental prodding. Love that he is a reading nerd. He is also #1 for his class with his AR testing points which is where they read books and take quizzes on those books. He's reading The Chronicles of Narnia at home for his free reading. I hope he enjoys them as much as I did when I was a kid. :)

Allison is rocking with her reading and writing. She's in the top reading group. She is doing everything just as she should be. Above average in every category. She even blew the teacher away when she read the word trapezoid. Love that!

Angelina is right there too. Above average in reading. Phonetically writing. Counting to 100(!!), counting by 10s and 5s to 100, counting to 50 by 2s. Her counting is crazy freaky. She loves numbers! She needs to slow down and color neater and stay on the lines for her writing. But that is a gross motor skill and an Angelina anomally. Cognitively she is a superstar. Yah!!!

I love that my kids are doing so well. It was a great conference time and Steve and I got many pats on the back as parents.

0 comments: