The Derby was yesterday. It was pretty unorganized and not so much fun for the adults. I bet the kids had a good time but it was loooooonnnng. Grandpa Stan came with us and I think he enjoyed himself. He stayed all day and the kids loved seeing their Grandpa!
Stephen came in fifth. I think, I'm going on what Steve said. It was so hard to figure out the placements and no one really ever said the places except for 1,2 and 3. We learned some tips for next year and we'll see if we can improve! The girls also ran a car each in the family race and that was fun for them. Their cars were pretty, but not very fast. Stephen definitely had the best car for our family. Thank goodness!
We rounded out the night with some pizza, Wii and watching TV with Grandpa.
A good day but I'm glad the derby is over for this year. Pictures later.....
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Pinewood Saturday
Posted by Jen at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment