Yep, I've been MIA again. I'm just not with it lately. It's been almost six weeks of not being all together there. And during those six weeks I've had maybe a week to ten days of feeling really good. Not so much lately, though.
So in order to get my shit together I'm heading to the doctor's tomorrow. I don't know what I really want to happen in that visit except two things. I want my blood pressure checked and discussed and I want some heavy duty sleeping meds. If I get some happy pills too then I guess that will just be a bonus. I have a feeling it's going to be one of those nice to meet you what can I do for you, come back in a few weeks and we'll talk type of appointments. I need help now though.
Something's gotta give. I am not being too successful in much of anything lately except the bare minimum. I mean, I've got it down to a science on how much time I can waste before I absolutely have to leave my couch and fuzzy green blanket to get showered, dishes dones, laundry done and pick up the kids. I'm a huge time waster lately. Not good. At all. And most days I don't even accomplish the laundry. Poor husband of mine. A lot on his shoulders lately. And cooking? Forget making meals for my family. I'm heavily relying on frozen yuck from a box. Less work on me....not good for the fam though.
Hoping for good things tomorrow.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
MIA....again
Posted by Jen at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment