We've been semi-busy around here. Getting ready for pinewood derby this weekend. And basketball is still in full swing for the kids. Top that with the girls and Steve not feeling well as they battle some terrible cold, and it leaves us kind of busy. Trying to squeeze things in when there is time and everyone's feeling well.
Me? So so. Feeling very tired. Trying to get over the hump while the meds adjust. I think the night-time anti-anxiety drug is not the right one for me. It's stopped the anxiety (which is a great thing!) but I'm not sleeping. I think I need a more powerful sleep aid. One thing I have noticed is that I have dropped off most of my caffeine intake. So that is a great thing but I'm still not sleeping. What I would do if only I could get about six hours of straight REM sleep. Oh, the thought.
Next Wednesday, February 27th, is my mom's birthday. Struggling a bit to recognize the day in whatever way feels right for me. I've already got a card ready to mail to my grandparents. Out of all of us I would think that my grandma would have a difficult time on that day. I wanted to send her something and let her know some important things that just never get said. So, that's all I've got so far. A trip to the cemetary? Doesn't feel right. But maybe I'll change my mind next week.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Busy Schedule, But Still Procrastinating
Posted by Jen at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment