So it's that time again, the girls brought some junky bug home from school. They were blasted by it last week through early this week. Then they gave it to the big guy. And he is sick sick sick.
He stopped cleaning and actually went to the doctor. On his own volition. Made me realize just how sick he was. He took a day and a half off of work and attempted to work at home. That didn't go really well as his working from home consisted mainly of sleeping in bed. He is just that sick. He attempted to go back to work today. We'll see how early he comes home. He's on meds but the doc isn't sure if he has bronchitis or something like the flu (respiratory). He sounds horrible but I think his fever finally stopped yesterday.
The best thing about being sick is that I had him go to my new doctor and I think he's going to go to her from now on. They bonded over being from the same city (tee hee!). And she told him she'd like to check him out in a month and do some over-all checkup work. Sounds good to me....I hope he actually goes and takes better care of himself.
I had my blood work drawn yesterday. Now I wait for next week to see what the results are. I don't have a good feeling about either the thyroid levels or the sugar levels. I'm in need of a major overhaul and I have a feeling I'm going to be pushed into it next week whether I'm ready or not!
Pinewood Derby tomorrow.....crossing my fingers that everyone is feeling well enough for a few hours to actually enjoy it! The making of the cars was a learning experience this year. All three have cars and will do a family race. Stephen's car has been re-done twice. I hope he doesn't come in last....anything but last!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Some Sick, Some Not
Posted by Jen at 8:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Just think Jen, when they figure out what the problem is with your sugar levels/Thyroid, you won't be feeling so tired! And I bet you'll sleep better without the aid of sleeping drugs. There's a lot of positives in this situation :)
Post a Comment