CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 03, 2007

Tomorrow, Tomorrow

In 11 hours it will be the official start of the '07-'08 school year. Three cheers!!!

All those plans I had made are pushed to the back burner. I'm working for my second job until at least the 13th. It means lots of work and lots of bucks. But none of those things I had planned to get done will get done. That's alright though as it will pay for some redecorating, new bunk beds for my girls and bedding for all three kids. Much needed around here. Especially since due to the housing market we won't be moving any time soon. The plan was to put the house up for sale this fall. Yeah, not happening. Not when the house next to me is asking less than $70k and can't even get a looker.

So....tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. I'll be sure to post pics!!

0 comments: