There are five more sleeps until my friends and I have our girls weekend!!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!! Can't you tell I'm excited? My kiddos are excited too. They aren't happy about me being away but know that they having a babysitter, going to Grandma Nancy's with their Dad and probably getting McDs at least once over the weekend. All good things in their eyes!!!
I've been back to the grind of working my at-home day job this week. I called them up on Tuesday pleading stay-at-home mom insanity. So they put me to work on one job, switched mid-stream and had me work on a higher priority job. Tomorrow is pay day from them and I'm taking back a van full of boxes with all of my hard work. I worked constantly on Saturday and today I worked slower. I can't wait until I get that check!!!! Yah for me (and my family!!).
This week I'll attempt to pack up only the essential items needed for the weekend. Come on, we are attempting to scrapbook while we are up there. Isn't everything I own regarding scrapbooking essential??? I'll be gone when my sister turns 30. I'll be thinking of her all day long and hoping that maybe our next girls weekend she'll be able to join us.
Five more sleeps. I better get my shit packed!!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Five More Sleeps
Posted by Jen at 11:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Okay, the only thing I have ready is i have some pictures printed and I found my paper-cutter and put it somewhere where I won't forget it. (Yeah, right) Tomorrow I plan to get into my closet to pull out my supplies in there and try to get that organized in some way. In between all of that I need to study for my exam!
Post a Comment