CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's My Birthday

Hello blog world. It's my birthday today. Turning the big 33. This is the banner year, where Mav turns 13 in November, I turn 33 and my mom turned 53 in February.

My 32 year wasn't all that hot so I'm hoping for good things in this 33rd year of life. It's starting off pretty good. My munchkins woke me up with lots of Happy Birthdays. My friends have called, sent ecards and emails. (Thanks girls!!!) And I've received birthday greetings from WNIC (the radio station) and My Coke Rewards. Those two made me laugh. I know they are just automatic but I had to chuckle when I saw them in my in-box.

I'm off to lunch in bit with my husband. Alida asked if I was going to wear something sexy. I think it'll be enough of a shock if I'm just wearing make-up and have my bangs straightened! Then tonight my Dad is coming over for stuffed shells and cake.

My son sang the happy birthday monkey song to me (you know the one, from Madagascar) this morning. Thanks son. I'm old and I look like and smell like a monkey.

Is that better or worse than looking and smelling like an old lady? ;)

2 comments:

Heather Bisson-Simpson said...

Well you could be a smelly old lady monkey?

Happy Birthday again!

Theresa said...

Don't knock us old people! Just look forward to our senior citizen discount! Anyway--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!