All day today I find myself saying things like:
"Do you know how to open this so when I send it for your lunch you can do it yourself?"
"Which one of these are you taking to school with you?"
"Where is your (insert name of item) so you'll have it ready for school on Tuesday?"
Oh glory glory glory. I can't believe it's almost here. Today we went to the "hair cut store", as Angelina calls it, and all three were trimmed up. One more thing to check off the list. School supplies are bought (to the tune of $200, and that was classroom supplies only....not clothes, backpacks or lunchboxes. Can you say ridiculous the amount of crap we have to buy? Don't get me started.) This weekend we'll get the back to school outfits and later this month I'll get their fall clothes.
Tuesday is kind of anti-climactic. Stephen is there for three hours and I go with the girls for an hour for their orientation and then we come home to wait to pick up Stephen.
Maybe I should be saying "Glory be Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday."
Friday, August 31, 2007
Tuesday is almost here!
Posted by Jen at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment