CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wednesday Wednesday

Here I am on this Wednesday. Wednesdays aren't really big around here. Middle of the week waiting for the weekend maybe.

My previous post got out some pretty raw thoughts. Eeeeek. I don't go around thinking those things all the time but boy did it sure help to get it all out.

Tomorrow we have some work to do with re-packing the rest of Kate's stuff and getting it in the truck. This weekend is supposed to be the trip to get her stuff to her. I'll be home and plans are in the air as to who is actually going with Dad. Man loves to change plans after we make them.

School starts three weeks from yesterday. Three weeks from today I'll have my first full day alone without my wee ones. Starting to feel melancholy about it yet there's excitement in the air. I've made lots of plans on what I can do with all of my "free" time. Now we'll see how much my free time really comes through. :)

0 comments: