It's Tuesday, early morning Tuesday yet Tuesday all the same. I figure Tuesday is as good a day as any to list some things that are bugging the hell out of me. So here goes.
- The Michig.an St.ate Pol.ice. Two words. They suck.
- Count.y Sheriff.s in this godforsaken state. They suck too.
- The rain. It's rained here for two days. It's supposed to rain for the next ten with a slight break on days six and seven. Or was that seven and eight. Any way the rain sucks ass too.
- Tomorrow I'll be out of audio books to listen to at work. Work will then not be much fun. I'd say that it would suck but work usually sucks. Isn't that why it's called work?
- My checkbook. Enough said.
- Late night phone calls. Hate 'em. Nothing good ever comes from the phone ringing after 10pm at night.
- My insomnia. It has reached an all new high. Or is that low? Whatever the case, I'm not sleeping well. Is it the anxiety, the fact that I drink a pot of coffee before work or the diet co.ke I drink all day long? Something has gotta give.
- Just as I find a show I like on TV it has it's season finale. This weekend I watched Ic.e Ro.ad Tr.uckers in it's entirety. And then the finale was played. Dang it all to heck, why can't Canada just have snow and negative temps year round so the ice road never melts. I really want to find out if Jay and TJ come back to kick trucker butt on next season's show all while being the goody two shoes they appear to be. And I love being pissed off at the Polar Bear Hugh. He makes my blood boil. I was rooting for Alex to get the most bucks on the dash for the cash. And for Hugh to maybe drive around with no heat like Rick had to. Boo Hugh.
Come back next Tuesday for more gripes.
2 comments:
I know there is a reason for those first few gripes...you will have to fill me in on details when you get a chance. And oh yeah, I can totally gripe about my checkbook as well..........or lack there is of funds in checkbook........
Griping is good for the soul.
Post a Comment