CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 20, 2005

What's that cell phone doing in the TOILET?

It's never a good thing when your cell phone falls in the toilet. Even if you grab it right away. You can pretty much count on that fact your cell phone is FUBARed. That's what happened to me this afternoon.

You'd think that it wouldn't be a big deal. Just get another one. If only it were that easy. Husbands don't look kindly on that sort of screw up. $150-$200 screw up. Especially when the spouse who screwed up doesn't bring any money into the fold. I can understand that. After asking Big S to order a new phone for me pronto I also talked with my mom. She came to my rescue and is going to loan me one of her older phones. It'll suck because my phone was a really nice model with a gazillion features that I couldn't figure out. The loaner phone - not so nice. And to Steve's credit...he came home early from work so that he could help me figure it out and order a new phone if needed. Instead he got a bitchy wife and had to mow the lawn. Who got the raw end of that deal?

Oh, and if I had your number I don't anymore. All my phone numbers are lost inside that phone for all of eternity. I guess you could say they went down the toilet.

Note to self: Do not take cell phone into bathroom ever ever again.

Note to Melissa: Sorry for not being able to finish our call. As you can read above, I had a few technical difficulties. Blame it on user error.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cell phone in the toilet. Jeeze, can things get any worse around the Ingman household??? I wonder!!! I am doing great and glad to hear everything about you. I will call you when I get home on Sunday from the retreat!!! Love ya!