I'm going to try this out. A forum where I can write about the drama trauma that makes up our days. A place where I can tell you all how great it is to be me. Or how much it sucks when the kids are driving me crazy and Big S is not being much help or helping too much (and yes that does happen!).
Who are we? In blogs you always see funny or funky names for people who are the main characters. As I obviously have nothing else better to do with my time I'll introduce us.
Cast of Characters
Big S = Dad, Steve, Steve-o, Ding Dong (old fraternity name that just won't die)
Little S = Our first born, Stephen, rarely known as Little Ding Dong and never called Steve
A1 = Older twin, Allison Carrie, Alli Carrie to her momma
A2 = Younger twin by two minutes, Angelina Nancy, Beanie
Momma J = simply because Allison called me Momma Jennifer when she realized that I actually had another name besides Mom. Any nicknames I've had from previous lives are hereby retired.
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Another Day, another blog
Posted by Jen at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment