CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 24, 2005

Random and rancid

At the beginning of the school year I asked Stephen to bring home what he didn't eat out of his lunch. That way I could see if he was actually eating and if I was packing enough or too much. We got in a groove and he was doing really well with his lunch. Friday he forgot his lunch box at school.

Today he brought that lunch box home. Grossness. He had stuck a half eaten pudding back in his lunch box. Left it in his class room all weekend long. This afternoon his lunchbox was a rancid chocolate pudding mess. You know what I'm talking about...oowey gooey mess.

This afternoon I asked Stephen to throw everything out at lunchtime. Is it really all that important that I figure out what he eats or doesn't eat?

0 comments: