I've been able to catch a few snippets of my book today. I love how she keeps track of how much she's overindulged in. I also like how the author shortens the word very to simply v. I wish I could get away with that. Quirky so far and light reading. Like it.
I'm busy ebaying in attempts to make some money and declutter our house. It's working so far. I can't believe that people are willing to pay a lot of money for what to me is simply a crappy toy that my kids haven't played with in months. Note to all of you readers: Mary Poppins Kid Clips are a huge money maker. If you have any sell them now! I don't have any so I can't partake in making money off the silliness of that particular item.
Lost season 1 arrived today from Netflix. Have I mentioned how I love Netflix? Anyway, we'll be watching that this week. I'm hoping it's as good as Steve and Jackie tell me it is!
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Busy busy and still time to read Bridget Jones
Posted by Jen at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment