CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 17, 2005

Princess Glitter Glue

A1 and I are the only ones home this afternoon. It's a good time to work with the new Princess Glitter Glue I just bought her. You know it's going to end up all over the house. And her. And me for that matter. I can tolerate small bits of creativity when it's just me and one of the little people. It's when they outnumber me that I fall apart as art director.

It's never a good thing when a three year old tells you the brand new tube of glitter glue is already empty. Where did you empty it and can I clean or hide the damage before your father gets home?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glitter Glue?!?! You are one brave Mommmy! I do agree with you though, one child is better to do crafts with them all! At least with one, you can watch at all times and keep clean as you go.