CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 01, 2008

One More Sleep

It's one more sleep as of right now and then the school year officially begins. Yes, I am sad. I was in a cleaning frenzy this morning trying to work off some of my feelings. It didn't work. I talk a big game but I'm going to miss the little twerps as they head off tomorrow. Yikes!

Thank goodness it's a busy week. Errands to run, stores to shop at, lunch with my husband, cleaning at my dad's on Thursday, and Friday getting ready to take the fam to Good Old Days for the weekend. This first week of school is always busy for just that reason....Good Old Days. I love it and hate it at the same time because it really truly means to me that summer has come to an end and my birthday is near.

Good luck to all you parents out there sending your kiddos off to school this week!

1 comments:

Theresa said...

got any pics of your kids from the first day of schoool? Oh wait, problems getting them off the camera, right? Just post them when you can!