It's Friday and the weekend is shaping up to be packed! Boys have to go sell popcorn both days, we are having a Star Wars party tomorrow night here at the humble abode. And I've got shopping deals to work on Sunday. Plus my nephew Sammy is spending the whole weekend with us. I love this time of year! Plenty to do, weather is still nice, and the kids are tired at the end of the week from exercising their brains so much at school.
So by now most of you have read my husband's post on my beauty rest. (Hi, honey.) And my cousin Annette called me Michael Jackson because of the gloves. The gloves were a new addition that night to the get-up, making Steve crack up and feel the need to expose my secrets to the world. That's all right, I'm girl enough to take it! And it's my blog so if that picture mysteriously disappears, then oops!
I do find myself getting more prissy as the weight comes off. And as I shop for my deals more and more. My beauty supplies now include some really good hair products that I can't live without. I have a favorite bronzer. A favorite deodorant. A favorite everything. And I notice that now I can't stand the rain. Never used to bother me before. But now I'm turning high maintenance about my hair, enough that if it rains I'm looking for an umbrella or cover or something. Don't mess with the do.
Life is happening around here...just normal, everyday good stuff. I'm in a much better spot this year than I was last year and I'm looking forward to each and every day. Hope all of you are too!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Funky Friday
Posted by Jen at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hell, at least your hubby reads your blog..........mine always acts surprised when he sees it like he didn't know it existed!
Post a Comment