CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

What Does It Say About You

when....in your email you are getting birthday wishes from a local radio station and coke.rewards? Was good for a morning birthday laugh when I woke up today!

Work last night was good. One of my co-workers made me an incredible cherry chip cake, homemade. It was fabulous. And there was tons of food. But I'm not a big eater any more so I just kind of picked so I didn't offend everyone. I had told them not to make a big deal of it but it turned into a major food day at work.

Steve and I are shopping today and going out to dinner while the kids spend time at my aunt's house for an overnight. I may get a new camera (finally!) and some new jeans. Woo hoo.

Happy Saturday to all of you! If the next week slows down a bit maybe I'll get back on here and actually start blogging again for real.

4 comments:

Alida said...

Happy Birthday
Joe and Alida

Camp Runamuk said...

Happy Birthday Jen! Hope you have a good year. Hugs to you!

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday Lady! Did you get that new camera yet??

Heather Bisson-Simpson said...

Oh hey, better late than never-Happy Birthday1