This is one of the outtakes from the first day of school. You can see the excitement on their faces. Typical Ang look....she was thrilled to be going back to school. Since that pictures was taken Allison and Stephen now have hair growing down past their eyes...didn't I just get them haircuts? I swear!
So we've been through curriculum night, book fair, pictures and a host of other fun back to school things. Cub scouts are looming as in next week! Daisy scouts are a possibility. Everything is all systems go. I've been running around a lot and next week appears to be no different. Maybe Wednesday I'll stay home for the first time since the kids went back to school. My neighbors never saw me leave all summer and now the kids are at school and they never see me at home.
Hope everyone is having a good back to school, fall is in the air, October is around the corner.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Another Year Of School For The Kiddos
Posted by Jen at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment