CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

How Cute is my Wife?


My husband wanted to hi-jack the blog and post this. So I did it for him. I have no words to describe this picture. I'll let him do all the talking about him and my camera while I was attempting to get my beauty rest.....
The picture above is what I found when I came to bed a few nights ago. This is how my wife stays so sexy. My wife has become a huge diva. Her new nickname is "princess". When she sleeps now, it is no sound, no light and new innovative beauty products of her own invention. The gloves are meant to hold in the moisturizing lotion on her hands. My wife has been pampering herself like this for the past few months and I think it's great. She deserves it and more.

3 comments:

Just a Chick in Michigan said...

HA!! I thought I was the only one who slept with a blindfold on! I never thought of ear plugs!! I'm SO copying you on that! Can't do the gloves though, I'd rip them off in my sleep. Although you do kinda look like Michael Jackson, just sayin...LOL

Heather Bisson-Simpson said...

Ha!

Theresa said...

How can you keep that blindfold on all night?? And the ear plugs? Now you aren't going to be able to see or hear the bear when he's outside your sliding glass door!!! Or what if the escaped prisoner from Newberry is trying to break in!! Oh.........wait........that freaky shit just happens in the UP.

Nevermind.