I made some pretty excellent chicken for dinner tonight. I mixed together some Parmesan cheese plus a packet of Good Seasons Italian seasonings to coat chicken tenderloins. Cooked 'em for about 35 minutes at 350 degrees and VOILA! The kids loved them. They tasted pretty damn good. We ate them with plain white rice and green beans or applesauce. Perfect meal for a family on the go.
I've had a so-so week on the diet. I could give you a bunch of excuses (like the holiday weekend, craving Taco Bell AND McDonalds) but I think ya'll know that it's frickin' hell to be on a diet some days. This week was pretty much that way every single day. I did stick with the water and no eating after dinner (except for the taco bell night). The scale may show a small gain or it may surprise me and show that I stayed the same. No way in hell does it show me any kind of loss. But it will next week because I'll make sure that I'm a better eater for the next 7 days. Before we go camping I'd like to lose another 5 pounds. That's my short term goal. If I think about losing the whole 50 pounds I may just have to cut off an appendage and be done with the dieting.
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Yummy!!
Posted by Jen at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment