Another Friday. I've had a really crappy eating week. I've been "weak" and gave in on almost every occasion to shove food in my mouth. By the grace of the eating gods I still managed to come down another pound. I blame it on the fact that I stuck to the no eating after dinner except for one night. I also think to myself had I ate better I could have been down another couple of pounds. Oh well, slow and steady wins the race, right???
First day of true summer vacation around here and I was woken up to the demads of pancakes from the wee ones. I made them under protest, a small bit of protest, but protest none-the-less. If it was up to me we would all sleep in until 9am. Fat chance of that happening!
Looks like rain here today....will that mean I can get lots of packing and cleaning done? Doubtful.
Friday, June 16, 2006
It's Friday and almost vacation time!!
Posted by Jen at 8:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment