I was so wrong. I love it when that happens. When I weighed in this morning I was down another 2 pounds, for a grand total of 14 pounds since Easter. I moved that scale around and weighed myself around the room, making sure that it wasn't a fluke. It wasn't!! Another two pounds....yahoo!!!
I still have a short term goal of working on the next five pounds before camping. If I can do that I'll have lost just short of 20 pounds and will be just shy of a third of the way there. So that's the goal!
What's really helping me right now is the routine I have set up for myself. If I follow that I am successful each week.
And I can't help but wondering if I would have lost another pound if I hadn't ate the McDonalds and Taco Bell?!?
Anyway, I'm off to bask in the glory that I'm a big loser today!!!
Friday, June 02, 2006
Wrong Wrong Wrong!
Posted by Jen at 7:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment