CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 06, 2008

My Sunday CVS Run

Had to go to CVS today after being out of town for the 4th. Needed some prescriptions and it was a perfect time to rack up some deals!

Here's what I bought

Dawn Botanicals Dish Soap $1
Dawn Botanicals Dish Soap $1
Gillette Body Wash $3.99
Olay Ribbons Body Wash $5.99
Olay Ribbons Body Wash $5.99
Olay Ribbons Body Wash $5.99
1 pkg of gold chocolate coins (that's what I get for taking Ang with me to the store!) $.99

Coupons I used

$1 off Dawn dish soap
$1 off Dawn dish soap
$1 off Gillette body wash
$2 off Olay Ribbons Body Wash
$2 off Olay Ribbons Body Wash
$2 off Olay Ribbons Body Wash
$5 off a $25 purchase
$10 in ECBs

Out of pocket cost
$1.49

New ECBs earned
$10 for the $20 in Olay/Gillette purchase
$1 for the 2 Dawn dish soap purchase

So I didn't lose any ECBs on this one (actually gained $1 ECB!). And I walked out of there with all of that for under $1.50! Loving it! The week looks kind of sparse for CVS deals but I've got to buy some dye for this hair of mine so I'll figure out something good and get a bunch more stuff for practically free!

Side note...the manager that was ringing me up was shaking his head at the end and smiling. He asked me how I did it and I just smiled and said you've gotta watch the ads and coupons. He loved seeing how much I got for barely any money. And so did I!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Damn, I'm jealous. I'm lucky if I can find 3 items in the store that I have coupons for sometimes!

Heather Bisson-Simpson said...

Where do you get your coupons?