CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Trying Out the Freebies

So, as you maybe can tell, I've turned into a huge freebie and "deal" junkie. Which means now I can tell you what I like and what I don't....

I've got a couple favorites which I'm going to go out and buy. So, the gimmick worked. Give it to them for free and they will buy it.

My top favorite is Dove pro.age beauty body lotion. I love this one with a capital L. The smell isn't offensive and it doesn't make you feel greasy.

Coming in a close second, Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Lotion (for your face). Smells great. Doesn't bother my face. I'm buying this one on Sunday when it goes on sale at CVS for a "buy it and get something free deal". Such a nerd I am.

Smelly things for around the house....

The Glade Trios are cool and smell good, but I think that three holders in one set is a waste. I'm only using one at a time. I'm a clean linen kind of smell girl. But all the scents I've bought are great. The oil thingies last for about four hours or so and really make my kitchen smell fab, even after they are done and gone the scent sticks around. They would be kind of pricey if I hadn't gotten such great deals at CVS, and if that was the case I probably wouldn't have wasted the money.

And the Airwick Mini....love that for my bathroom. I got the lilac scent and it's not too overpowering when set on the low setting.

Smelly thing that I didn't like...the Glade Flameless Wisp Candle. Don't waste your money on this one. I got mine free with a deal and coupon at CVS. Glad I didn't pay for it. It's supposed to last longer than it has. I don't think it's shooting out any smelly stuff anymore. And the flameless candle part....go for the real deal. The set-up on this is just overall stupid looking. Then again, what do you expect for a flameless candle? The only spot this may be a good place to use? In an office setting...if you sit next to big smelly person and are trying to hide their scent.

So there is some of my two cents worth. Anyone out there get something, try it and like it? Or hate it? Leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comments:

Theresa said...

My favorites have been the vitamins. Nice 14 day supply for free and I've gotten more than one, so I have about 2 months worth free.
I have yet to try the garnier stuff, but I have 2 samples of that I think to try.
My favorite deals are the trial size deoderants (use a coupon) or the free cereals. I've actually had a few kinds I had never bought but will now once it goes on sale.
Oh--the underjams free samples are awesome and I have bought those exclusively since trying them.....all the coupons help with that one!