CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

One Of My Best CVS Trips

This afternoon I had to make a stop at CVS for some milk. And since I'm addicted I had to do some other shopping too. Here's what I got and what I paid....

2 CVS Baby Wipes 2.00 ea
2 CVS cotton swabs 2/$3
Milk 2.99
2 Glade Trio Candles $2.50 ea (!!!!)
2 Loreal Vive Shampoos $4.99 ea
2 Loreal Vive Conditioners $4.99 ea

And here's how it broke down,

I used a $5 off $25 coupon
The shampoos and conditioners were B1G1 and I used 2 coupons that were B1G1 = free
2 coupons for $2 each off Glade Trios making the Trios each $.50 (and they originally sell for $9.99!!)
$1 CVS ECB

My total after coupons....$5.95....and I earned my baby extra care bucks on this receipt for $5. I actually could have done better out of pocket too....it looks like I forget to give the cashier my $2 off cvs skincare which would have made the out of pocket less than $4. My receipt tells me that in this transaction I saved $48.20. Over $50 in products for less than $6!

My house will smell good, my hair will be shiny and smooth, my kids will be clean and I will have milk for them....all for good prices!!

1 comments:

Theresa said...

Money saving goddess.......