CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

An Update On the Weight Loss

This is me at my current weight, after losing 35 pounds.
This is me after losing 25 pounds, I think. I'd have to check back to make for sure.
And this is what I looked like at this time last summer at my sister's wedding.


I'm back to wearing my contacts full time. It's amazing what getting your sugar levels in check will do for you eyesight. I wasn't having a problem with them that was showing up in my blood work, but after trying them out again this week I can tell that I shouldn't have worn them last year because they weren't working for me then. I could never see in them. And now I can, and I can even wear them all night.

So, that's what difference 35 pounds will make on a person.

2 comments:

Camp Runamuk said...

Good job Jen! You look great.

Theresa said...

Wow, you look great! Are you planning on losing more or is this it? I think you look 'healthy' at this weight. Awesome for you. Now if I could only get back on track myself.....