CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My CVS Deals for Sunday 6-29

I've been catching the CVS bug and have racked up some major household products for practically free. I started out slow and used a few coupons plus cash at first to get some Extra Care Bucks (ECBs). Now I'm running between $15-25 ECBs at any time plus coupons for $5 off of a $25 purchase. See where I'm going here? I'm basically spending pennies at CVS and getting tons of stuff that I either want to try or we use on a weekly basis. Here's my examples of tonight's transactions.....

Transaction #1
Swiffer Duster Refill 5.99
Swiffer Sweeper Refill 5.99
Physician's Formula Mascara 7.99
CVS Face Scrub 3.69
Detroit Free Press 1.00
Detroit Free Press 1.00

Coupons I used:
$5 off of $25 purchase
ECBs 18.49
CVS coupon for 2.00 off a skin care item

My out of pocket spent was $.17. That's right! I gave the cashier $.17 and I walked away with all of that stuff, plus new ECBs for 7.99 and 5.00 = $12.99 in new ECBs to use. My receipt told me that I saved 31.09 on this transaction. I try to keep each transaction to the $25 mark, but went over a bit on this one. So I did burn some ECBs but it worked out just fine and I got two new ECBs coupons for the coming weeks!

Second transaction:

Kashi cereal $2.50
Bic Soleil razor $6.99
Bic Soleil razor refill $6.99
Glade Wisp Flameless Candle $9.99

Coupons I used:
I used another $5 off of a $25 purchase
Soleil $4 off
Soleil $2 off
Kashi $2 off
Glade $5 off
7.99 in ECBs used

My out of pocket was $1.14 on this transaction. And I walked away with another ECB for $5.00 from the Soleil deal. See? I know, it's crazy!

Currently I have another $15 in ECBs to get me going on the month long July deals. And I have another $5 off of $25 to use. AND Steve needs Prilosec....so it's going to be easy to use that coupon on that product which is something I buy constantly....and it's going to get me some ECBs back right away.

I took pictures but I'm too lazy to post them tonight.

4 comments:

Just a Chick in Michigan said...

Jen, you rock! I live and work really close to a CVS, I need to start taking advantage of this!!

Theresa said...

Sounds like a great situation, too bad that we don't have a CVS anywhere close by!

Theresa said...

Bought my 1st All You for $1.77. Used $3.50 in coupons in one quick shopping trip already. So it has already paid for itself and I've yet to use all the coupons available to me!

Kelly said...

You need to teach me how to do it! I just started clipping coupons a couple weeks ago. Now I may be over thinking it but its all so confusing!!!