Yeah, I'm a big nerd. 411. I guess that's what I get for talking with my 17 year old cousin and trying to be cool and all. I'm so not cool.
It's been a while. We've been hit by pink eye, ear infections, and a nasty stomach virus that involved a super high temp. Just in time for school to end and I finally have all the kids back in school today. Ang missed most of last week. Oh whatever. I'm so over school for this year. So over it.
My job? The bozos finally figured out that they should be giving everyone one unpaid day off each week instead of sending us all home early. For a four hour person like me it actually means that I will be making a 16 hour check rather than a 15 hour one. And I'll be saving on gas one night a week. Wahoo! It's a joke but I've got some scheduled days off too so I probably won't be working a full week again until sometime in August or September. Now that I can deal with.
We have nothing planned for this week. Just finishing out school. I have to go buy teacher gifts and father's day gifts. Nothing too exciting for anyone. Steve wants a hammock, my dad is getting cushions for his outdoor chairs. I know, I'm a riot!
I'm addicted to Mickey Ds sweet tea. It's the only thing I've been drinking lately. Addicting. Who knew?
I'm the oldest grandchild out of 30 on my mom's side. The youngest just turned 2. Any guesses on how long it took us to figure out the age order at the shower the other day? Now I have it listed out for posterity's sake in an email to everyone. And I included the great grandchildren too, who are soon to number 10 and then 11. Reproduction all around this family!
I'm off to finish laundry. Peace out peeps. Holler back.
(Don't laugh....I know I'm a big dork.)
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
The 411 on the Fam
Posted by Jen at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment