I suck. At sledding that is. We took the kids sledding yesterday since there was a snow day. And I was awful. I had no cability to steer and kept biffing it. But it was a blast and brought back those childhood memories of my own snow days.
The looks on the kids' faces were priceless. Allison was super brave and went down the hill multiple times by herself. Stephen had his own sled and did his own thing. Angelina resisted our suggestions that she try the hill by herself. She may be outgoing, but she isn't a risk taker. They all had a blast and wanted to keep going. But the cold won out and we eventually had to give in and leave.
Maybe next time I won't suck as bad. Or maybe not.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
I Suck
Posted by Jen at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment