CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 02, 2007

Damn School Board

My children's school is closing. The school board voted last night. One member actually closed her eyes, took a huge breath and acted as if she was doing eeny meeny miney moe. Picking the lesser of two evils maybe?

I now have the task of checking out schools during the month of February for the kiddos to attend in September. I'm one of those parents who doesn't just take the assigned school (hence the reason we used in-district school of choice and sent our kids to "their school" and not the one located in my backyard). I'll be re-visiting our assigned school but it's already at the middle of my list of choices.

This sucks. In so many ways. Just absolutely sucks. I wish we could sell our house asap and move.

Yeah, that's not the reality though.

Sucks, damn it.

0 comments: