CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Decent News For Once

Two nice things happened tonight. I got the word that my kids' school is closed tomorrow due to the cold temperatures. I think it's pretty crazy that they announced it so early but whatever. The administration probably just wanted to use a snow day instead of waste it. Fine by me....means we get to sleep in and stay snuggly all day. Yah for us.

The second nice thing that happened is that by some stroke of luck I won a football square from my work. Yahoo for that! I was the winner of the final set of numbers (it was a square that changed numbers for the first three quarters and the final score). My numbers were winning with 11 minutes and 44 seconds to go and it never changed again. Steve was about going out of his skin thinking that at any moment we were going to lose the square thingy. But we didn't and when I go to work tomorrow I'll get an envelope of cashola. Nice.

0 comments: