Little Pet Shop. Barbie. Baby Bratz. Polly Pocket.
Can I just say that I hate Polly Pockets. Is that too harsh? Uh, no. Those things suck. They are just too tiny and too many pieces. I threw them out. That's right, as in money just blown to the wind. Garbage.
I thought Stephen's room was bad with the GI Joe crap. And the Star Wars. Lord of the Rings. Blah blah blah.
Oh no. My girls and their toys have nothing on him. The only things I'm not hating right now are Dora and Legos. Dora because she's bigger and doesn't have tiny pieces. Lego because they are using their cool "new" lego table and the legos are all stuck to it. Once the legos become free again I'll step on them or find them in odd places and hate them again too.
I only deep clean my kids toys twice a year....right before their birthdays and Christmas. Weed out the really old and then bring in the new. But I've also learned to become a better shopper. I told Alida today....I love love love video games and dvds. That's right I love those things for my kids. As much as they warp their minds and atrophy their muscles, at least they aren't tiny like Polly Pockets and making my house a disaster.
And isn't that all that really matters? How I feel about the toys? Forget the kids.
It's all about me.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
I'm So Over....
Posted by Jen at 12:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment