//http://www.bettycrocker.com/Recipes/Recipe.aspx?recipeId=43621
I think I'm making these for a family party and Steve's work party. I think they'll go over okay. I also have to make a gazillion batches of cheesy potatoes and probably another dessert. That's the stuff that I know of. I'm sure other items will come up. I'm baking for his work party, my work party and three family gatherings. I just hope that everything tastes good!!
Anyone have any good recipes or recipe ideas that aren't the same old thing? Yet easy. Easy is a requirement. Cheesy potatoes I can make in my sleep. And that brownie recipe looked super easy yet festive. My other attempt at something new is going to be a cheesecake in a 9x13 pan. It can be found here.....
http://www.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?s=recipe&m=recipe/knet_recipe_display&wf=9&recipe_id=90794
Found that recipe in my People magazine from Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese. It calls for 5 bars of cream cheese. A bit excessive and fattening? But it looked yummy.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
I'm Making These....I Think
Posted by Jen at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
About the cheesecake--sounds similar to the one I make but use a springform pan. It is YUMMY, weighs a ton, but is totally worth it. I am really interested in those Andes Mint cookies your Aunt made.
Post a Comment