I can't believe it. I am not a gingerbread house failure any more. I has success in helping Angelina make her "house" at the preschool Christmas party yesterday while Steve helped Allison. It was so easy. I have never been able to make those pre-fab kits you buy or do the milk carton house building. Mine never stayed together! But this flat house master piece was exactly my speed! And so easy too. If anyone wants tips/directions let me know and I'll post them for you. If I can do this then you can too! And your kids will have a blast!!! I think this may be a tradition for us....flat gingerbread houses.
Angelina working on her creation.
The finished product.
Alli and Steve working on Allison's house.
How proud is she of the final outcome? She demolished this thing in five minutes after I took this picture. She said it was "goooooood!!!".
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Build This House
Posted by Jen at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment