Dear Santa,
Stop the insanity!! I know what you are thinking....no hello, how are you, how's Mrs. Claus. Just right up front with ya. And I'm not begging. I'm giving you an order jolly fat man....stop the freakin' insanity.
No more I say. No more markers. Markers that aren't washable and markers that are. Glue sticks. Bottles of glue. Pencils. Colored pencils. Smelly pencils. Crayons. Oh Lord, please no more crayons. Construction paper. Lined paper. Plain white paper. School handwriting paper. Paint brushes. Paint. No No No more paint, that's for sure.
And coloring books. School work books, flash cards. Scissors. Rulers. Pencil boxes. Stickers. No more damn stickers.
They think they want more. But they don't need it. There is enough of all the above and more to outfit 20 kids for the next ten years with art supplies.
I know you and their Grandma thought it was a good idea. But I'm telling you right now. Stop it and I mean it.
Or there will be no Bud light and cookies for you on Christmas Eve. And I'm not lying.
Hugs to the elves and reindeer....
Mrs. Ingman
Monday, December 18, 2006
Dear Santa
Posted by Jen at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment