- It's October 8th and I'm crazy busy with work and the kids. Work is going strong and while it's that way I'm pretty much doing that and nothing else.
- Alli played hooky today. While I don't think she was feeling up to par I also know that she should have totally gone to school. She conned me. Damn it.
- My husband bought Angelina's Halloween costume tonight. Totally over priced but well worth the look of excitement on her face. Now let's hope it fits.
- I'm loving Dirty Sexy Money on Wednesday nights. Must see TV.
- Third grade is tough. I feel like all of us are going through third grade hell around here. My son is brilliant though, which makes it much easier on me as a parent. I love that kid.
- My freakin' camera broke. Or I think it broke. It hasn't worked since before I went up north with the girls. I actually for once have the money to buy a new one but I'm too damn busy to figure out if it's really broke and if it is I am also too damn busy to get to the store to get a new one. And I need it desperately for trick or treating at the campground in two weekends. I better get it figured out asap.
- I also haven't carved out the time to grocery shop since I've gotten paid. Soon my family will be eating cereal with no milk, ramen noodles and mouldy cilantro. Sounds yummy doesn't it?!? Wanna come over for dinner???
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Random October-ness
Posted by Jen at 12:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment