CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

I Am So Having A Good Friday

Oh my. It's Friday. And I don't have to work tonight at my night job. And I only have a small job to get done for the weekend from my other job and it's something Steve can help me with if he wants. I've already been to the bank and put my check in the savings account. I've been to Petco for the dog's food. And I've stopped at Speedway for a cheap-ass-but-oh-so-good capuccino and put gas in the mom mobile.

Jealous aren't you? Ok, at least a little envious?

I've also got my camera back via Fedex and get this? It works and it was no freakin' charge to me. It left my hands and got back to me in under a week. And they fixed it for no charge. And I didn't have to pay for shipping. And it was four years old! Totally not under warranty any more. Did I mention that there was no charge? I am lovin' it. And how about those Fedex people? It left Illinois last night around midnight and it was in my hands by 9am this morning. They rock too. Thanks Canon and Fedex! I heart you both this muuuuuuch!!

I'm off to get a few things done and then I think I'm meeting my husband for lunch at Chili's.

I'm high on capuccino and I'm am so rockin' this Friday. Good things are coming my way!!

0 comments: