CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

On The Agenda For the Week

Whew, October is almost done. Time is flying!

I've been working straight through from last month until the end of last week. No work right now from my second job so I've got some time on my hands. That's a good thing! I plan on catching up around here and at my dad's house. I've almost worked every day since the end of August so the break is a much needed one. I'm planning on working at my dad's as much as I can handle. We'll see how that goes. So much to still go through of my mom's and some much needed organization needed around my own house. I'm going to take advantage of the break and get it done!!

My girls will celebrate their 6th birthday this week. We had a small party for them this weekend at the campground during our Halloween camping. My camera is broke and in for repair but I'll try to get some pics from those who had working cameras at the campground.

Speaking of my camera, it was four years old and completely out of warranty. But a certain sensor broke and due to manufacturer error, that sensor was covered along with the shipping and handling charges. I'm due to get it back this week! We'll see if it really is that simple. If so, I'll have been without it for about a week and be one happy person!! I can't believe that it'll be fixed for free even though the warranty was expired. I was unhappily getting ready to shell out some cash for a new one. I'd love an updated camera but I wasn't so excited about the expense at this time of year!!

Off to do stuff and go pick up my check. Yippee!!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Girls!! 6 going on 16?