CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Toothless Flower Girl

I have a toothless soon-to-be flower girl. Allison Carrie lost her first tooth on Father's day while we were at my parents' house. She calls herself a jack-o-lantern now. It wasn't without high drama, of course. The tooth was just sitting in her mouth on her lip, not attached to anything. I called her over and took it out with a tissue. You would have thought I was actually hurting her. She screamed so loud and every adult in the house came running. When I showed her the tooth in my hand she stopped. Drama trauma.

Her other front bottom tooth is also loose. I think she'll lose it before the wedding. Angelina has the same two teeth which are very loose. She won't let me get near her. I've been told that she'll swallow them before she lets me in her mouth. Great. What is it with my kids swallowing their teeth? Stephen swallowed two of the four he lost.

The tooth fairy needs to remember that there are twins in this house. Allison got five bucks and a trinket for loosing that first tooth. I think the bounty on the next tooth is a measly $2.

1 comments:

Theresa said...

How can she be losing her teeth already! I didn't think kids did that till they were like 7! Brendan is now fascinated with this and keeps asking me if the tooth fairy visited her already!