Not sure what's on the agenda for today. It's supposed to be in the 80s here. I think that the kids would enjoy some swimming. Not sure if we'll be home for them to do that though. We ran errands and I took the girls to a birthday party yesterday. The birthday party was an interesting experience. Let's just say that I need to be a bit choosier when choosing which invitations we accept. What was I thinking?
No matter where we spend today I know I'll be doing some cleaning. Friday I dropped off those clothes I weeded out. I used one of those Planet Clothes/Shoes drop-off dumpsters at a gas station. Pretty cool, didn't have to go out of my way to get rid of my unwanted stuff. Nice.
Putting some of my crap up on ebay. I'd love for my husband to use the money I make off of it and buy a present o'bling for me. I'm usually really laid back and don't care about much in terms of presents. Well, I went out of my comfort zone and started dropping hints regarding diamond earrings. I think if I drop enough I may end up with some big old earrings for my birthday. I deserve them, damn it.
Off to spend this beautiful Sunday doing something productive. I hope.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Agenda
Posted by Jen at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment